De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

26 June 2009

Friday, my favorite day!!

well, i really don't love Friday. It's just that it's the last day of being in school for the week so I like it. i was excited to end up the day.

My first subject is General Psychology. Well, I ws 30 minutes late but I was fortunate because my proffesor allowed me to enter unlike the others who arrived at 8:30. Our class supposed to start at 7. We discussed about anything. Schedule, Sitting arrangement, then our topic, Psychology itself. My professor was funny. Obviously he hate one of my classmate. So do I. That classmate of mine was so 'epal'. On our discussion, one of my classmates said "xerox (pronounced as seroks)" then our prof corrected her and said, "no, it's not xerox (seroks), it's.." he was interuppted by this epal who said, "It's xerox (pronounced as Ziroks)". that killed my prof. Form that moment he kept on annoying my epal classmate. I felt sorry for him:)

Then our next class was CWTS under the NSTP. Actually I want to be in ROTC but I fear the training. I just miss my CAT days in high school. I was an officer then.

Well, this subject is boring. Our teacher is very trying hard in speaking english...I couldn't hear her. So, I just read my book and not listen to her. She grouped us into 6. The grouping was all in a mess. It's because of others who switched groups. There is this fat woman who wanted me to go to group 2 instead of being in 1 but I refused. She's bad. She's the reason why our leader was out of our group. Plus, she doesn't want to do anything. She's a trash!

Well, I'm in the group of that epal classmate of mine. It's ok...he's good. I was fortunate with my group. I have there Karen, my friend, Rose and Love Joy, my sisters in crime, Mc Rome, he's nothing, Daniel, the epal and Eloisa, the fat momma. We made a skit about a family.We had fun. All of us, the whole class.

Then we had a break. I ate my lunch with Karen and Annaliza. Then, we sat under the tree with our classmates and we chat with Sheka. She's nice. Then we went to our next class in the covered court. We just write our names for attendance and left. Early dismissal again!!

wow, I like Fridays!!

No comments: