De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

30 June 2009

lalala...

Sam Milby - Each Passing Night lyrics
Each passing nightI try and close my eyesBut thoughts of youThey wake me upAnd tear me inside out
Each passing nightI ask myself who's rightAnd try to find the reasons whyIt had to end that night
CHORUS1:Didn't we share each other's dreamsWe held each other tightAng tears fell fromm my eyesAs you walked and left me hereLike the wind you passed me byI try but I can't seeIf it's something that I saidBaby please won't you tell me now'Cause it gets harder each passing night
I often prayThat you'd come back and stayWe've had too much togetherTo ever live a partI'll wait and see'Cause I know and I believeSomeday you'll come to realizeWhat you and I can be
CHORUS2:Then we'll share each other's dreamsWe'll held each other tightKiss the tears that burn my eyes'Cause you walked and left me hereLike the wind you passed me byI try but I can't seeIf it's something that I saidBaby, please won't you tell me now'Cause it gets harder each passing night
I never meant to hurt your heart this waySooner or laterThere'd be someone else who'd stay
(Repeat Chorus1 only 1st 4 lines)(Repeat Chorus1)

Lyrics Sam Milby lyrics - Each Passing Night lyrics
oh...i loooovvveee this song!! it was the song sang by my ex boyfriend when we are at a party of one of our friends last summer. he said he dedicates it to me..aw..it hurts!haha..
well, that guy, i really love him..and i know he loves me too, it's just that i don't want to be a part of him anymore,...for some very serious reasons.
well i don't want to talk much about it know. i've already move on (but not so..). at least now i don't care anymore..it just hurts me everytime i hear the songs he sang for me before.

No comments: