De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

24 June 2009

heavy traffic causes headache...

yow! how your day?? Me? aw..I still want to sleep...I'm so tired about yesterday..
It was the second day of our class yeaterday. Good thing our class would start after lunch so I was busy watching "attic cat" while at home.
I was texting with Tony and Karen..Tony and I talking about her report and Karen about what to wear for school.
Karen decided to wear her uniform with me...for I left my jeans in Cavite (I am in Las PiƱas by the way).
Tony, on the other hand, was worrying about her report in English. We keep on looking for books but none of them have her report. We decided to meet at starmall in Alabang. I am at the National Bookstore but still she's far on her way there, so I told her to go to SM Southmall so that she would find books for her report. I have to go that time because my class is getting near.
When I went outside the starmall, wow! It rained heavily. I can't do any but buy an umbrella which take my money away!:( Anyway, it's ok, the umbrella is cute and color pink!
Then, I was hurrying for school because Karen would wait there..but still I was the one who first came. Thank heavens Jean, one of our classmates, arrived and waited with me at the gate.
We entered the school. Ah, the temperature check is now over so we're fortunate. We are able to get in our first class. It was Algebra. Know what? we are only 7 in the room. Our professor waited long but no one came, so we started our class.
I really hate Math..I feel so sleepy everytime I was in that subject..
Hmm..my mind was sleeping when suddenly my classmates started to get up. It's already time, as they say. But when I looked at my cell phone to check the time, we still have 10 minutes left.
We walked through the corridors..then have one of our classmate's copy to have it photocopied. Then we went upstairs and loiter there. I was wondering why we should go all together (the 8 of us now)...so I told Karen we should get rid of them and find our own place. We went to NB4, a room without any class on going and write our lectures there. It was fun.
We find for our next class and waited for about 1 hour. Then, my crush, Rocky told us we can go home because our class is canceled.
I was so happy that we don't have class that early but sadly, I came home too late. It was already 9 when I got home. It's because of the heavy traffic in Muntinlupa, then in Alabang, then in front of Lianas.
I waited in line for a very long moment for a jeepney ride. There are lots of people but no jeepney wants to have a ride because the traffic in annex was too heavy. So I waited for Papa in SM. I called at home and I told Mama I am in National Bookstore. I entered there to browse some books. Someone called my name, wow! It's Christopher, my classmate in third year with Edward. There, we talked about a lot of things. I am so happy I met them..:)
after talking for about an hour, we departed. After a minute Papa came. We went home and really..I was very tired! But still, I'm so happy..:)

No comments: