De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

23 June 2009

first day of school?? bboooorrriiinnnggg!!!!!!!

weeeew...I was so tired last night but still I woke up early today.



Yesterday is my first day of school...it was fun...:)



My class would start at 10 am and I left home at 8. My dad called in our house because before I went to school, I was too nervous for I thought my uniform is wrong. I called the office of our school and asked if I could be in civilian..well, yes, we're allowed.


My mom went to our house just before I go to school beause she was the one who received my messages. Then, I went to school. You know what? I have not comb my hair yet and no powder on my face..ah...I was really stupid!hehe..


It was a heavy traffic on the road..weeww..I'm already tired! Then, I came to school at 9:47...not bad.


what caused me so much disappointment is the long line beside the entrance. wow, you won't be in if you don't have that shit stamp on your wrist. And so, I have to be in line too. It was too hot. I was late. I know I wouldn't be able to get to my first subject. Well, it's ok for me..


when I was already near the tent where the temperature check was ongoing..I was very thankful when suddenly, all the students run to the covered court because it changed it's place! I have to be in another line again.


After 2 hours of standing, I'm finally finished. My temperature was 36.8. I went to our next class immediately. It was on the new building. wow, too hot outside but too windy inside!:)


In our room, I saw 5 gals. There is this one who kept talking and interviewing the one who enters. I was interviewed, but I'm not really interested with her though. So, to stop her, I read my book "The Cather in the Rye". but still, she would interrupt me. well, it's alright.


I was busy imagining the scenes that I was reading when someone hits my forehead. Ah, it's Karen, she's my friend because we've been together while enrolling.


We talked, went to c.r, eat food while there is our class (we don't have any teachers, there are only 7 of us in the room), we went to the nearby place to buy her 'sandwich' and we waited again in the room.


While we are talking, there is this guy who appeared and asked Karen about her lastname. Ah, they're the same. I think that guy likes Karen because he was very fascinated about her.:) Then, Jean, the one with us too during the enrollment came. She got our number and she is with us.


It's already our lunch break but still we're on the room. A proffesor came. He thought we are his students. We bid goodbye to him...ah,, poor prof he's only the one left in the room.


We all decided to go home. We have no classes yet and we have to take a rest. We are only six in the class after the lunch break..2 boys and 4 girls..


We go..and I went to Tony's place...we had a chat there.


It was a very tiring day..hope I would not do it again!:)

No comments: