De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

26 April 2015

I miss you, Fireboy :)


I remember that day when we decided to "play". The "game" we were supposed to play was unfortunately not good for us, (or maybe not good only to me LOL), so we ended up playing this game. I was so happy back then. That rare moment when we feel happy, complete, and contented just being with each other, playing a game designed for young people (well, I am still young that time by the way hahaha!) 

When he come to cross my mind sometimes, it's always the time that we had together as friends, not lovers. When I remember him, I am wishing to bring back not the "lover's relationship" we've had, but the friendship that was taken away from us after we broke up. 

He was my bestfriend. He was my great listener. He was the only friend I had who never judged me and have accepted me as I am. He was a gift from up above. He was sent to help me change a lot of things with myself, and to learn a lot of things that were very useful to me until now. He was a blessing, a grace that I doubt it if I really deserved. He'll forever be remembered, he'll forever be in my heart. No heartaches, no regrets, I'm happy that he came to my life.

My fireboy. My GA. :)

No comments: