De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

15 September 2013

Plans after the busy days.......................

I'm planning to have another blog. I want it to show a different side of me ... someone who is cheerful, full-spirited, enthusiastic, and positive. I want it to be wholesome. It wasn't a secret to everyone that this blog holds dreadful past reflections and are going to be kinkier as time passes by. Now I don't think it's a good idea to have only one blog that will show what my mind thinks about, because as for myself, I am not a kind of human being with one distinct, consistent attitude and mindset. I mean, let's face it, all of us, people, have our different sides. Why is it so hard to accept guys? Why are we so judgmental that contrasting ideas in one vessel starts the fire in our minds and mouths? 

Enough of the grumblings, I am determined to do this. Not now, but soon. I feel the need to sort out my dark thoughts from my heavenly ideas. :) I'm not doing this because I want to impress anyone ... NO NO NO! I'm doing this because I want to maximize my freedom of expressing myself. 


Two blogs. That's all and I will be fine. :)


 Another plan ... I want to learn how to play guitar. SERIOUSLY this time. Actually, I'd really want to learn how to do the drums but since all I've got in here is a guitar, I think it's best to utilize what's available for me. Now regarding this, I don't want to engage to guitar playing classes ... I want to learn by myself. I can do this. I will do this. :)


Next plan is .... continue my travel mania. :) I've not been in farther places since I am very busy earning every cent I have for books but I don't think it should be a hindrance for me to travel. Travelling doesn't only mean going to places and having fun. What I mean here is the fulfillment of one of my dreams .... being in different churches. :)


So, this is all for now. I'll have to work on these before pursuing another set of plans. :) I know and I believe I can do this. GOD IS WITH ME! :)

No comments: