De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

15 July 2013

This is why I love studying. Studying ROCKS! \m/

So, yeah. You're reading it right. I have a lot of videos to watch tonight until Wednesday. I've been downloading it for 3 1/2 hours now. 





2.) 

These two videos were posted last July 11, I think right after our class. I didn't know how important that I should start now until one of my classmates told me earlier this afternoon that one of the videos is actually almost 4 hours! So upon arriving home, I have cancelled some of my schedules and started downloading the stuff. Now, if you'll ask me why I downloaded it instead of just watching it directly on Youtube, of course I have my reasons.

a. I would save a lot of time if I'll download it, because if I watch it directly, I will have to wait for hours for loading the video and the interruptions will cause great inconvenience especially in understanding the topics.

b. You'll say that I am wasting my time now from downloading, but you're wrong. While I am downloading the videos, I am doing some other commitments and assignments (of my sister and mine) and I'm able to post just like now.

c. I can watch it anytime, anywhere in our house if I download it. I don't need to connect to the internet which would make it easier for me.

d. I want to keep a copy of the video, for future purposes. :)


So there are more than 4 hours for both videos, but a while ago, this was added to the lists:



So all in all, I'll have to sit and watch and study and evaluate the three videos for a total of 5 hours! Not to mention the added hours for reading related literature about the topics! And what's even more exciting is that I have 2 remaining days to do this! whoa!!!!
(the days were not a problem if I'm not as busy as I am now.)

BUT before you expect a bunch of complaints from me, read, understand and believe this first: I AM GRATEFUL AND SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS. Knowing that I have a lot of things to do, a lot of things to learn, and an opportunity to read some more for added knowledge is just way too exciting! I can't explain how happy I am right now. The pressure just intensify the happiness I am in at this moment! haha! I miss doing a lot of school stuff, not just go to school and kill the hours listening to ... whoever. This is exactly why I love our priest-professors because aside from their kindness, they are real good mentors and we really learn from them! No idle time, which leads to less tempting moments. :) I just love this day. I'm so excited to watch the videos! Thank God for this. :)) 

No comments: