De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

18 June 2013

Thank God for the blessings in spite of life's difficulties :D

I woke up early because I was supposed to have a class at 8AM. Good thing I texted one of my classmates to clarify things and he sent the changed schedule of our classes. I now have a 3PM class instead of the earlier mentioned, so I was able to sleep more and enjoy the cold breeze brought by the rainy season. 

My first day in school was good enough. I wasn't late because I came earlier than my professor. haha. Anyway, the big smile on the face of one of my classmates made me feel better as I walk in our room. And well, his welcoming voice and friendly greeting added to the good start of my day. I didn't feel empty and alone because I have three of my classmates seat with me in the empty side of the room (empty because 90% of my classmates are on the other side, as if our room is limited only to that space). I finished the whole session and didn't regret my decision to go to school despite the insistent announcement of my schoolmate that there will only be a discussion today. Well, I've learned a lot of things today which I doubt I can gain in any other days of my life.

Anyhow, the bad news is, I was so excited to go home that I forgot my umbrella in our classroom. :/ 

So before I went to our room and enjoy the class, I've met one of my schoolmates in the stairs as I was going up, but I didn't bother to throw her a smile. I know it's not right, but I can't lie to her, because I really feel bad. Not because I'm sick physically, but I am emotionally towards her because of reasons that I don't want to take up now. I feel so bad about her that I literally posted my feelings in Facebook, but eventually I hid it because I don't want her to feel bad. And well, if she doesn't want me in her life then let it be. Anyway, my life became better when a number of people were put away in my life, though of course it saddens me. This is why I don't want any commitments anymore.

On the contrary, a blessing came to while I was walking outside our school in my way home. I checked my mobile phone and saw a text message telling that I qualified as a test administrator (where I applied and had my written exam yesterday). I don't know if being qualified is the same as being hired, but I'm so happy about it! :) Tomorrow will be an orientation and I have to be there at 8:30AM. I hope and I pray that this is it. I know God will help me on that job as He helped me in applying there. God is really good. In spite of my short comings, He's still good to me. 

Many bad things happen, but it's up to us whether to put our eyes on it or sort out and pick the more than many good things that happen each day. ~


~~~
Thank you so much Lord for this day. Please guide me as I go to the orientation tomorrow. I love you Lord! :D 

No comments: