De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

27 May 2013

I just want to share that my profile picture in Facebook earned likes which I never expected to have since I haven't changed it to my own photo for like more than a year. After I had been a victim of a "minor cyber bullying", where my photo had been laughed at, I have not earned the guts again to show my face online. But now, as a good start for my recovery from all the bad things that happened to me, I start facing the things that I fear most, and one of them is posting my very own photo. I do not intend to be overly flattered or whatsoever, but I really appreciate how those friends, 'real friends' of mine see who I am. I mean, not only with the photo. After seeing who those people who liked my picture are, I just saw that no one even belonged to my acquaintances at my present school, which is pretty sad. And those people who liked it? They are the ones that I once neglected but gave their time when I needed them. Which is why, though I had been in the most traumatic rejection and brokenheartedness recently, I have gathered and braced myself immediately because of them. This whole summer (2 months) is so worthwhile and very well spent, because I had time to recollect and meet them again. Oh well, I don't want to be too emotional but I can't stop myself. Anyway, school days are now approaching, which is a bit sad because I have to face those people again. :/ But I don't have to be bitter anymore, because I know I'm ok and I'm  getting to full recovery. :))) 

So what's with my picture? Nothing really new, except with a a little bit daring look I've exhibited there. The red lipstick I used made my whole face glow, and I'd forever thank it for making me see what I should be. I mean, that photo have shown me not only how I should look physically, but how I should look at myself as well. Not with boastfulness, but I looked good there compared to my actual look right now. LOL. 

After everything I've been through, I think it's time for me to undergo metanoia. Change of heart, change of mind, change of how I see myself, change on how I see the things that happen around. I should begin to love myself now, so I could be better. This coming school year, I WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER ME. I WILL, I WILL, I WILL. :)))

No comments: