De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

10 April 2013

I don't really have to be stressed but I've observed that as my summer vacation begins, distress came along with it. I don't know what exactly happened to me that made me feel this way. I am stressed about necessary things, but  I don't think I  have to feel too much like this. This summer vacation, I have to relax and rest, not worry about so many things. Anyway, I think it's part of growing up. I am officially a young adult now, and I have to learn to deal with such things. But I don't really understand why I am feeling like this. I'm way too stressed about being stressed, and that's kind of a very hard thing to deal with. I pray that it will all be resolved as soon as possible. I don't want to ruin my vacation, the only time I could forget about everything in school. :/

No comments: