De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

25 March 2013

Why do people, in spite of the fact that they know how it was being hurt still do so to others? 

I've just realized how insensitive every human being in this world are. 

We know the feeling. 
We know how much it kills inside.
We know how sick someone could be.

but then.......................

WE STILL CHOOSE TO HURT AS IF IT WERE THE NICEST THING TO DO IN THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh well, this is one reality that we cannot change.... we can NEVER change no matter how much we want to be an advocate of 'no to pain' movement. 

Buddha's right. Attachment brings suffering. I really admire that philosophy. But then ....what is happiness without attachment? 


We'll just have to accept that happiness goes along with suffering. You'd be happy loving every important people in your life and so, be ready to receive all the hurt they brought in your heart. 

Sometimes I think that I should not attach myself with anyone so I won't care what the hell they'd do. I won't feel what they intend me to feel and I won't react to anything. That's good right? To be numb at everything is ssooooooo greeatttt I wish it happens now. XD


In the end, hurt, pain and sufferings were inevitable realities of life. We'll just have to go with the flow and live as positively as we could so at least misery would be lessened. 

:)


~~~~
Before I've posted, I was really exhausted because of those people who hurt me. They were the most inhuman human beings I've known. This is the good thing about blogging. One time you're too upset and after releasing everything, you'd feel better. Now I could crawl on my bed and have a good mornight's sleep. :D 

No comments: