De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

18 March 2013

My eyes were like my heart. It searches for you anywhere. Though I know that I will not find you, there's still inside that urges me to look for you. I mean, I may do it literally, but it speak beyond what I do. My system searches for you, ga. You're the only one who keeps me on track. It seems I had just undergone an operation, a removal of something as delicate and as essential as my heart. Something that once gone, my whole self will never ever function normally anymore. That's you in my life ga. And everyday, every night, my whole being searches for you, hoping that someday I might be complete again .... though behind my mind the truth lies that no matter how far I go, you're gone and never coming back. So here I am, in the midst of people, seeing an illusion, a shadow of you. ... until I realize that it wasn't and just let my heart dying inside to have you back again ................


No comments: