De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

10 March 2013


I haven't posted for like ages (IKR?!). My schedule lately were like that of the figure 1 (refer to the photo below), but it wasn't like I was actually partying and all that. I am too exhausted about a lot of things - my paper works, reports, duties at school + my sister's bunch of school works (with which I was instructed to help out). I can't even manage to have a good night sleep now, which resulted to a new wave of pimples on my face (i hate it. :/ ). How I wish doing all this staying-up-late-until-morning-doing-school-works can make me thin. haha!

Anyway, I really missed my blog that I feel I was nearly having been depressed again. But of course I won't allow that to happen. Though I was too busy, thank God because a lot of good things were happening to me and that I was happy. Not so, not much, but I'm glad I'm happy. Good thing I still know what happiness is even with small things after I enclosed myself to a definition that --- happiness = having him in my life.

I still have a lot of stuff to do. I want to finish some now but I'm afraid my system tells me it needs a break, which I cannot afford to not allow myself to have after a very tiring day. :) So, until next time. I promise I will be posting as soon as possible. :) 


Figure 1

No comments: