De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

19 February 2013

While I was on my way home, I've met one of my former classmates in Muntinlupa. I have seen her first but I've no plan of approaching her, good thing she recognized me and she was like so happy seeing me I don't know why. Anyway, I've been glad too because it was such a nice thing that someone still know you after three years of nothing. 

So there, we just had a minimal conversation. Some sort of question-and-answer about our whereabouts, and she told me that they will be graduating this April 12, 2013. I'm so happy for them, I still can feel it right now. :)))

She's a psychology student, and she's wearing white all over. She's pretty in her uniform. She looks so neat and professional. At one point, I imagined myself like her, though not a psychology student, but someone whose graduating in two months! Isn't that amazing?! I'm more excited for them. hahahaha!


Anyway, I don't regret where I am now, though there are circumstances that I thought about what would I be if I chose to stay there and live my life normally. No one knows, but I think it would be the same ... I would still be happy and hurt just the same, but not for similar reasons of course. I believe that whatever choice we have in life, both holds its own positive and negative side, so there's no way we actually have to regret anything ... because in the first place, it's us who chose it right?! For me, there's no such thing as "Oh, I think it's better if I chose that" or "I am better now because I chose this". For me, (just for me, I don't care about what's yours ok?!) whether I choose to stay in Muntinlupa or not, I'd still be happy and I'd still encounter trials and pains. It's just that ... I chose to stay away from my life there, and so I was here. I can't say I'm better now, though I have no choice but to accept where I am now and be happy for it.

After a year, I'll be graduating like them. Delayed, yes...but never too late. Anyhow, seeing my former classmate made my day. And I live the fact that we hugged each other and we're just way too happy to meet again. :))) 

No comments: