De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

11 February 2013

I may not have him as my date on Valentine's day but it doesn't make me sad at all. First, I don't have any memories with him during Heart's day. Second, God is really good because He doesn't allow me to be lonesome for that very special day ....

I was offered a DATE, and it would really be a great one for sure.

But then, I'm still thinking about it ... 

On February 14 to 16, our school will be having our retreat at Silang, Cavite. 3 days, all for God. Isn't that great?! I may not have the man I want to be with me that day, but God had willingly offered Himself to be with me for 3 days! 

This makes it clear that I was given a special invitation by God (it's how it appears to me) to spend that special day not alone. I don't have to think that I am not complete because God fills the emptiness I feel! 

But as I have said earlier, I'm thinking twice about it. I am considering the fact that I WILL HAVE NO COMPANION .... because I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL. But I think it shouldn't be a consideration, because I will be there not for them but for God and me! It's my opportunity to reestablish my relationship with Him! And I do believe that God won't make me feel alone there. And besides, I really really want to join that retreat. :)

So .. I guess I'd really be going. I'd surely post here positive feed backs about what will happen there. :) please pray for me.. 

No comments: