De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

07 February 2013




Definitely. I've moved on. I'm happy now and I'm living normal. But then ... memories of you still cross my mind ... not sometimes ... not only most of the time ... but EVERY TIME. I think I can never fool myself. Yes, I still love you today. Well, I will never forget that feeling, I guess. But I'll never forget my promise to myself that I will NEVER let you hurt me again. NEVER!
Your memories doesn't hurt me anymore, a proof that I've got over you. So no matter how much I remember those things we had before, It'd be just a sort of .... remembering .... nothing else. I don't want it to happen again.


So, just because I don't want to just throw away those memories about you, I'd like to post it all here. All the things that made me remember you. Isn't that great?! I know myself above anyone else on earth, so I know that if I can ever complete this list, I will forget you soon. That's me. The more I recall things and promise it will never cross my mind again, the more I forget them.

So to make my life easier, I will. I know no one's getting my point here. Anyway, it's all about me .. not anyone else. :)


Sooooo .... on the next days ... my 1000 things that reminds me of you will be posted here. Yes, a thousand. I'm serious. I think it's not enough though. We had a lot of memories way back last year. 




No comments: