De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

01 November 2012


I don't want to consider it, but I think I have already given up. After all the hurts I've been through, and all the tears I have already shed, the time has come for me to choose between loving him and loving myself. I really never wanted the idea, but yes, people just have to give up sometimes. Not because they are weak, but because they had been strong enough (at last) to let go of the things that bring nothing but heartaches and heartbreaks in their life. 

In my case, giving up on him doesn't mean I'm quitting. Everything will still be fine between us, like how we used to promise each other. We'd still be friends. I know I still love him, but not like how I loved him before. I think that's how I've given up.I don't mean that my love for him is not as strong as before ... I just want to say that I now know the limits I have, from which I have been blinded from earlier. 

No comments: