De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

20 June 2012

After a very long time, I stumbled again in this blog. 

I miss posting. It's been months since I've last visited and shared my thoughts in here. I became very busy the past few weeks ..... with someone. :)) And that hindered me in opening my account again. 

But now, I'm here. And well, that is what's important.

I admit that I am not feeling very well right now. It's sad but I only remember my blog whenever sadness tries to eat me up just like now. But I would not share about the lonely things. Since this is the first time after a long time I've posted again, I would post something that caught my interest tonight.

Just as I was surfing the internet, I happen to open a page about Yoko Ono's 'art'. I'm sorry if I will not be able to elaborate it, but the thing is, Yoko Ono's photo which shows her old age caught me.I wasn't really interested though, for I didn't really know who she is. All I have in mind is that she's the second wife of John Lennon, a great musical icon. Am I right? Well, that's what my Beatle-fanatic-friend told me. :)

SO I searched for her name and have a glimpsed of her photos. She's not that beautiful in my eyes, but when I looked at her pictures, I realized her beauty lies behind. She's pretty in her own way. 

Next, I decided to search for her pictures with John Lennon, and that was what strikes me tonight. 

I didn't know what's with it, but when I saw their pictures together, I felt electricity inside. I love looking at them. They seem to be very happy together. I am not really fond of taking a look at a couple's photo, but theirs is different. I felt the love that lies in each one of them. I may sound funny right now, but I fell in love with both of them. hahaha! I mean, I like seeing their photos. I can't explain it, it's just true and amazing. That's when I felt that they really loved each other. I don't often feel this way, really.

They are good couple to look at. I may not know them but I like them together. I felt like I want to be Yoko Ono and I want to have my John Lennon. :)) 

Oh well, I wish I could find a love like that. Sincere, Realistic and True. 








No comments: