De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

29 January 2012

        I'm finally ok. After crying for a couple of hours, I've now recovered. I just wish that the moment I turn off my computer, I won't think about it anymore. Silence without anything that could steal my mind kills me. It flashes all the things that happened, and may also show a sneak peek of what might happen after. Right now, I fear tomorrow. I don't know how would I deal with anything I would see, hear and feel. I just pray that when I woke up, everything will be ok. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I want to start my day refreshed, without worries. But of course, what do I expect? Even if I try to run away from it, I'll end up meeting pain at the middle of the line. Well, that's life. I still believe that after crossing the hump, I will surely be at the long, straight way again where at the end of it, I'll be meeting the happiness I've long been searching for. 

          I really pray that tomorrow will be ok. If I could only forget this day, I will.

No comments: