De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

07 November 2011

"I'm stressed, I need sex." I wonder if someone would have sex with me when I say this. LOL

I've re-written my notes in Psychology from last semester, and I saw there that sex is one of the factors for stress management. This means that sex could actually make someone feel better. Now, I'm stressed. But I didn't say I want to have sex right now. Of course, my professor had given us a lot more choices for stress management other than sex, so I have no excuse. hahahaha!

I've just thought, when will be my first? I don't mean anything horny about it, I've just thought about it, which I find natural. I really wonder how, when and with whom will I finally open the gates. hahaha!

"Save the last first sex for HIM". I wonder who will be that "him". Honestly, I have an eye on this someone (of course, I love him) but well ... I could only have it on my dreams. He's already been used by this other woman (whom he loves. ouch, it hurts.) Whenever I think of this, I feel sad. Not that I really want to have sex with him, it's just that I want to hug him, kiss him and wake up in the morning with him beside me. That's my dream. Really. I may sound so stupid right now, but it's all I want. I even want to wish this would happen at least for a day. But that would never be enough. Well, I'll just have to settle on it, if I ever got the chance. At least one day was given to me. I will make sure I will be able to show him how much I love him.

Now back to sex, I have read these lines a while ago .. "Do it only with the best." and "Never say no." I really plan doing it with the best man for me out there. But .... I hope I could wait. LOL. For now, I only want to have it with this man I love. Only with him. He's the best for me ... :'( For the second quote, I plan to do it with my husband someday .. (again, I insist. I want it to be him. aaaaahhhhH!!!!!) As long as I could, I will never say no. Well, it isn't unfair by the way, because we will both benefit with what we would do. Of course, we do it because we love each other and we want ourselves to enjoy it and be happy. So why say "no" right?!

This is the first time I have talked about this thing, and I think I shouldn't stop myself because sex is natural. There's nothing wrong with it, unless someone puts it into a dirty context. I don't feel like doing it right now, believe it or not. I just want to talk about it. That's all. haha!

No comments: