De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

30 October 2011

Ti Pat,





I may appear so desperate, but yes, the only thing I want is your attention. When you're with me, I feel like I'm the luckiest girl ever created. I may sound possessive, but I want you to be mine only. But well, somebody owns you right now, and I don't want to have only a bit of your attention. I admit that I like it when you talk to me, even if you just have no choice why you do it, but at least I had the chance. I pity myself for it. I am such a beggar, hoping and waiting for at least a drop of your presence. Yes, that's how I loved you, but not now. I've just realized that I was so stupid waiting here but in fact, I've been waiting for nothing. You belong to her and she's yours. I won't wish for you to have two hearts so that I could be in the other one, if you know what I mean. I want the whole of you and I don't want anyone else to have you but me. But since I can never ever have you, I quit. Yes, I do. I know it's too late ... but at least I've come to this realization. I don't want to hurt myself anymore. From now on, I would stop thinking about you, missing you and loving you. But please, bear with me. This is something that isn't too easy to do. But I know someday, somehow, I'll do forget you. Please, just help me out. For now I still love you, and this is really true. I love you so much. But I have to stop at this point. I am so tired of torturing myself.

Love, ME.



No comments: