De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

29 October 2011

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

EVERY MORNING YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES:

CONTINUE YOUR SLEEP WITH DREAMS

OR

WAKE UP AND CHASE YOUR DREAMS.

Honestly? I'd choose to continue my sleep especially if my dreams involves you and what happens is that YOU ARE MINE AND I AM YOURS. I would never ever wake up and I'd really beg the Lord to keep me asleep. If it's the only way I could have you with me, then I'll desperately grab that opportunity. Well, with the other choice, I know that waking up would only make me upset. Reality strikes. No matter how I try, I would never ever chase my dream anymore .. and that is, to have you. 
But unfortunately, I have woke up this morning and I missed the time we're together in my dream. I hate waking up .. really. Knowing that she has you and you're both happy, it kills me. Well, I should be happy for you. But  .. I really love you. I want you. I need you. I miss you. I wish I could tell all those words to you .. and I really wish you would tell it to me too ... but of course, it would never happen.

No comments: