De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

14 June 2011

Dasal dasal din.

Lord, I know this is not right but i feel that i just can't do anything and I am such a worthless girl ever created. God, I envy those people whom You've blessed with a lot of skills. I sometimes wish that I was like them or at least have the confidence they have but I don't feel I could. Being depressed brings me to the lowest level of my faith, which I don't want to happen. I even think that if You will be here on earth, You will ignore me. I know that I'm not right, but I really don't have the courage to tell myself that I am here for something. God, I don't want to think about this, but each time I face the whole world, I end up hating myself. Help me please Lord. I don't know what I should do.

Lord, I am happy that You blessed me with a nice section this semester... but I can't still keep myself from feeling depressed. I am sad because I miss my former classmates and someone who used to be close to me doesn't talk to me. Yes, I'm being so emotional but You know God, I told myself not to worry about what other people do to me and I want to be ok with everyone, or at least not have any enemies for the coming days. Lord, teach me to be strong emotionally. Help me please and be with me always. Amen.



--------------------------------------
pinost ko yan sa Jesus Daily. Yung una kong dasal umani ng napakaraming likes. So far siya ang winner. :D Yung ikalawa, hmm .. binura ko agad kasi medyo di maganda ang nakasulat. Pero sana naiintindihan ni Lord kung bat ganyan ang mga sinabi ko.

No comments: