De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

10 February 2011

Exodus 30:1 - 31:11 (day); Exodus 31:12 - 32:35

Feb. 9 (day)
Chapter: Exodus 30:1-31:11
Today's Memory Verse/s: Exodus 31:11
Title of Devotion: God's lavish gift of talents
Command/s: 'all these things they shall make just as I have commanded you'
Warning/s: I must follow God's command at all times.
Promise/s: 'I will meet you and help you so that you can fulfill my command'
Application:
-Spiritual - I will ask for God's help
-Intellectual - I will keep in mind the commands of God
-Emotional - I will be happy and thankful to God.
-Physical - I will discover one talent and do it.
-Social - I will share that talent to others.
Feb. 9 (night)
Chapter: Exodus 31:12 - 32:35
Today's Memory Verse/s: Exodus 31:13
Title of Devotion: Keep the Sabbath day Holy
Command/s: Keep the Sabbath as something sacred; 6 days are for doing work, but the 7th day is of complete rest sacred to the Lord.
Warning/s: Anyone who does work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Promise/s: 'I will make of you a great nation'; 'My angel will go before you'; 'I will punish them for their sin'

Testimony:
Of course my day won't start without asking for God's help in everything that I'll do and I will encounter for the whole day. I know some of God's commands and so I keep them in my mind and whenever (as I've observed today) I do something that opposes His command, I remind myself about it. I've always been happy and thankful to God about it.Well, I have difficulty in discovering a talent in myself because I've always believed that I wasn't gifted with any but God had given everyone but I haven't found yet. So I hope before the week ends I could, so I can share it with others. :)

No comments: