De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

01 July 2010

haven't posted for like ages....

...it's obvious, I'm so not in the mood. But really...there are a lot of things that happened in the past weeks like...

1.) First day of school as a first year student...again!
2.) 2nd day of school which really knocked me down..err!!!
3.) Being alone eating...aa...I felt sorry for myself.
4.) My newest and cooooolest tambayan...the adoration chapel of our school.
5.) My new school, professors and classmates.
6.) The attire!haha!
7.) The unusual feeling of happiness even if I wasn't supposed to? am I right?
8.) The first crush? na a,,,..!
9.) The book finding...a huge expense!
10.) The happy P.E activity...where my team lose. haha.
11.) My first 10 meter sight with Bro. Mike. :)
12.) The "supposed to be humble" registrar officer.
13.) The seatmate and the first talk.
14.) Concentration.
15.) The 1 meter sight of Bro. Mike. :)
16.) The grocery galore.
17.) JAMLI :)
18.) The McDonald's Fries addiction
19.) Letter of Application story
20.) The death of a bird was blamed to my father.
21.) Inaug and the promises...
22.) Everything's meaningless...I hope one day I'll understand.
23.) The note of encouragement.
24.) My mom and dad's family.
25.) Nice rain experience with Hakuni. :)
26.) The return of the come back at PLMun.
27.) The dirty puppy.
28.) Ang pangarap kong maging isang aktibong mamamayang Pilipino.

29.) And a lot more...... hehehe. :)

I wish I could post everything that's going on my mind...haha. well... I'll try...

Eclipse is now showing...but still I can't watch...a waste of everything.haha.

Well for now...good night.!:)

No comments: