De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

25 April 2010

Passion Manila 2010


Grabe I can't believe it! Last...(di ko na maalala kung kailan...) niyaya ako ni 'agent jack' na manuod daw ng concert sa Araneta Coliseum, Passion Manila 2010.

Syempre ako go ako..kaso nga...after the tampuhan we had, medyo alangan pa ko mag-trust ulit when it comes to meetings like that. So now, kanina as in,,,I was thinking of a reason...one valid reason to refuse. But fortunately, I haven't think of anything. I am planning actually of using someone as a reason...but as soon as I saw the web blog of Becca Music...everything changed. My thirst for refusal has gone. Gusto ko ng pumunta sa concert.!


I actually saw first the ad in Alabang Town Center...I only saw Louie Giglio's name but syempre, I thought it would be impossible for me to go there kasi as expected, mahal ang bayad dahil international icon siya. But I was wrong. 200 ang bayad. Unfortunately, gabi siya and what's worst, Upperbox B na lang ang available slot.

Pero di ako susuko. I have to be there. Only 16-25 years old....grabe,...astig talaga kumilos si God.


I hope I'll be there. I will, I will, I will. God will make a way for me...!!!
Puro pa favorite ko andun...si Loiue Giglio (How great is our God), Chris Tomlin (Indescribable), and Kristian Stanfill na di ko pa kilala...but I'll know him as soon as possible.

God, I now claim that I'll be there on the 25th day of May.

Amen!

No comments: