De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

12 March 2010

With God, nothing on earth is imposible...!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Cupang, Muntinlupa City, having our house-to-house interview for our CWTS (actually, I'm with my friends that time chatting...we have finished the interview alread☺) when I received a message from my sister that I passed the admission examination in the College of Divine Wisdom. When I read that, I don't want to believe but what I actually did is that I jumped in happiness and shouted that I passed! My friends congratulate me. I was so happy!!! My dream came true! God willed that I pass there. I can't tell what I'm feeling right now. All I know is that I can't believe I can do it...but most especially, I want to thank GOD for helping me. For giving me the positive thinking that I can pass. That I will pass. And now, I'm only waiting for the enrollment. Ah...such a wonderful experience and achievement as well. I gained trust on my self. Thanks God. I offer this success to YOU. I will use this opportunity to change for the better...ahh...I really miss studying in a Catholic School. I'm so excited. I wish I'll have more friends there.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: