De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

20 March 2010

I hate it when bad things happen at the end of a perfect day...I love it when perfect things happen at the end of a ruined day...

I was disappointed about the happenings today...but one thing changed my mood. I was really happy upon arriving in our house. I came home at 9:30 in the evening, and I expect my parents and my younger sister preparing to sleep and finished eating meals. I am also expecting terrifying questions from my mother why the hell I came home very late.

But then, God is good. He doesn't want me to sleep this night without experiencing another good reason why I should still live.

My family waited for me to arrive before eating the dinner. They really wanted to celebrate the success of mine in the admission exam at the College of Divine Wisdom and the awards my sister received (she's the 2nd honor in their class...she really made me proud.!!). I was touched for that fact that like what Ate Shell said, I have people around me who love me so much..I just don't see or allow myself to see them.

Well, I really enjoyed eating with them. It was the best part of my day. That was a very unforgettable moment in my life. The Sr. Pedro (whole roasted chicken) and the Red Ribbon Chocolate Cake is the most delectable food I ate today. I love it. I love this day.

I THANK GOD FOR THIS DAY.

No comments: