De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

19 June 2009

nothing important...(^_^)V

hey there! this is my first post for this blog...

hmm...I'm actually so excited for my first post but...I'm running out of time..I have to take a bath and eat some brunch..

you know, i woke up early this morning and I immediately opened my computer. You know what?? I started watching 'which star are you from' from 8:30 am until now. but I have to stop, because my tummy now longs for food..haha:)

I'm currently addicted to Kim Rae Won..duh! he's so so so cute!!! actually, I've watch WsAyF before but now I still waste my time for it..I don't even want to eat now just to see his face!!

well..I have to go now..I have to brush my teeth first!! joke!:)

well, i would watch again after I eat..maybe at 12!!haha..

I don't eat fast but I have to do it now or else..I'll miss KIM RAE WON so much!!!

I will be posting his pictures maybe after I finish watching everything..and might as well I'll link all his videos here!!! wait for it!!


I love Korean Dramas so much!!! Please watch it too!!!



I Love KIM RAE WON!!!!!wooohooooo!!!!

No comments: