De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

29 June 2009

nervous for nothing very important

i really don't have much things to say...I just want to share what I feel right now..
aside from being too bored (everyday I was bored), I felt sooooo nervous today. I don't know why I always feel like this when I wake up. I can't figure out what my day would be...
Will it be happy or would bad luck shower me today??
ahh..I don't want to think negatively but since I'm afraid encountering bad lucks, I think that way.
Well, I what I fear this day is...
1. I would be late in school.
2. I will not be able to attend my first subject again and again and again.
3. I don't know what to wear, uniform or civilian.
4. Will I pass my quiz in Science?? I didn't actually listened to my prof the day of our discussion.
5. Is my assignment in English enough?
6. What bag am I going to bring?
7. Will I go home early?
8. WILL I BE LUCKY TODAY???
Ahh!! This really sucks! I mean..I don't want to worry...but it's what always stays in my mind. The moment I get up from bed, there are lots of things that start to pop up and I will end up worrying about myself the whole day. I don't want this...this gives me an odd feeling and really...it reduces my self confidence!
God, please help me out...I'm begging you!!

No comments: